Friday 9 September 2011

Watch your drink!

9th September


So(!), yesterday was my birthday, and as you'd expect, i got a few presents and a party... The surprises though are still continuing to this morning!
It all started with my present from Sherlock. He gave me a pipe bomb and made me pop several balloons, making me think it was in there. Not the most brilliant start to a birthday...
Mrs Hudson gave me a specially knitted sweater and a big jar of jam (Since she's the only one who truly understands me) and Sarah (Oh yes, she does too) got me an expensive new watch which glows in dark!
I got a bit of work done, then i went off to the pubs with the lads. Now i know what you're thinking, but i didn't go there to drink... Intentionally.
Not quite sure who, but someone had spiked the drinks... Apparently, this is how the evening went.
I danced, rode one of the lads from the front of bar, to the door and claimed i travelled to Mordor, Sherlock did some sort of strip dance (He wasn't even invited!), he kissed me, then somehow we got home.
Yes, i am drinking a heck load of coffee (Thank you Mrs Hudson)
I've got a high suspicion on who did this, so i've painted and wrote on his skull:
Anyway, i must attend to all these emails and texts about last night. I'm going to give Sherlock a hell of a talk for crashing the party too and making everyone think i was gay. We're not all like you Sherly!

~J.Watson

P.S Who put a 'kick me' sign on my back?

2 comments: