Friday 16 September 2011

Sherlock Rules!!!!!

16th September 

Hey everyone it’s Sherlock. My husband... erm *cough* lets start over.

Hey everyone it’s Sherlock my life companion Watson is feeling super poly today and as is typical of Watson he stole my shock blanket (he isn’t even in shock) and is being a total baby about a runny nose. 

Anyway while he is being a drama queen in bed I decided to hack into his computer, delete his unread emails, rearrange his desktop icons and finally write this blog to let him know I did it. Because let’s face it. He couldn’t work it out himself. He’s not exactly the worlds greatest detective. He’s third!! Me, batman and then him.

So here I am making a million punctuation errors (on purpose) just to get him all riled up. He’s very touchy about his grammar and punctuation you see. Which in essence is a little ironic considering how atrocious this blog can be at times.

Love you all and I hope you’re all looking forward to watching me on the old tellebox come 2012.

Lots of love

Sherlock

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. So you ship Johnlock, Mr. Homles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, batman is a good detective... but he is still batman. i mean, bruce wayne... yeah idk what im saying.

    ReplyDelete