Wednesday 7 September 2011

And so it begins...

7th September 2011

So, Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Salutations. I had a look through my last blog and decided it was time to make a more organised one... Which isn't really a beginning, but it's something new so there we go.
I should probably start with how the day's gone, but I'd just like to note a momentous occasion that happened yesterday (Well, apparently. I'm not really into Social sites. I only made a FaceBook for cases). I created an account on a website called Twitter. You can go on it and write this thing called a Tweet, which contains 140 characters. I think there should be more, but i don't run that site. If i did though, it would be a complete mess and the only people who would use it would be the people who buy from Aldi.
Anyway, over 150 people have followed me  since i made it. Apparently that's good! I'm only following Sherlock and some guy called the Doctor. There have been some very interesting people speak to me on there. Some are just... Strange.
As for today, not that much has happened so far. Mycroft gave me a classified file which contains a report on this strange thing called 'Slash'. He told me not to show it Sherlock so it must be important. I'll read it later, i have a Doctor's appointment with Sarah.....
Last thing i should say is it's my birthday tomorrow! I'm going out with some of the boys who've just come home from Afghanistan to a pub or something. 40, cor blimey. Hopefully Sarah will come along. I might invite Sherlock along too, but i don't want him telling me my presents by their shape, feel, smell, whether or not it breaks when it hits the floor, etc etc.
Must run now, time for my date!

~J.Watson

P.S Sherlock, if you've read this, i expect you to give me a new jumper. My mum knitted that one when you've done throwing them in the bin.

EDIT: I meant Doctor's appointment, not date. Silly me. ~J.Watson

2 comments:

  1. John, I am very sorry about the jumper, but I need it for an experiment. The Doctor is a time travel who has many companions. I could tell you must of there names and which doctors they travelled with. He is also married to the daughter of his best friends, Amy and Rory Pond, who as two names. Amy and Rory named her Melody, but most people know her as Professor River Song. The Doctor just calls her sweetie and he travels in a TARDIS. TARDIS stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bruh- well glad the doctor is there.

      Delete